What Causes Teeth Discoloration?
- Drinking coffee, tea, and red wine frequently impairs the overall natural white tone of the teeth by causing discoloration.
- Tobacco usage in any form, including cigarettes, discolor your teeth.
- Teeth become stained as the outer coating of the teeth, known as the enamel, thins as a result of factors such as aging and teeth grinding..
- Your teeth may also change color because of an injury.
- Medication, such as antipsychotics, antihistamines, and blood pressure drugs, can also cause tooth discoloration.
At Mark Fried DMD we have been whitening teeth for over 35 years. We have experience with all of the possible methods to whiten your teeth, and will be happy to discuss your options with you. Teeth whitening is more effective, easier and less expensive today than it has ever been.
To learn more about professional teeth whitening treatments and their benefits, visit Mark Fried, DMD, at 61 Edgell Rd, Framingham, MA 01701. You can also reach us at 508-872-9339 to book an appointment.