Are you dissatisfied with your smile but can’t stand the thought of wearing visible metal braces for a year or more? Don’t worry — there is a better way to straight teeth. Invisalign is a clear aligner system which can improve the way your teeth look and function. Because of the way it works, it does cost more than traditional braces. However, most patients decide it’s worth the investment to smile with confidence throughout the treatment. Keep reading to learn more about what you can expect to pay for Invisalign in Framingham.
What Is the Cost of Invisalign?
There is no fixed price for Invisalign clear aligners. The cost of your treatment may vary based on several factors, including:
- The complexity of your treatment: Patients with more significant misalignments will have longer treatment times which results in a higher cost.
- How well you comply: Lost or damaged aligners which need to be replaced increase the cost of the Invisalign treatment.
- Preliminary extractions or procedures: In cases of extreme tooth crowding may require extraction, for example. These treatments add to the total cost of Invisalign.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign offers a number of advantages — especially compared to more traditional methods of straightening the teeth. Some of the most considerable benefits of this cosmetic treatment include:
- Invisalign’s clear aligners are practically invisible when worn
- This treatment can be used to treat a variety of common orthodontic issues
- The smooth plastic is comfortable and unlikely to rub sore spots in the soft oral tissues
- Fewer visits to the dentist are required throughout the treatment process
- Removable aligners allow you to eat what you like without fear of damaging your braces
- You can feel free to remove Invisalign for special events
- Straight teeth help to create attractive, confident smiles
Visit Your Dentist to Find Out
It would be difficult to provide an accurate estimate the cost of Invisalign without taking into account all of the particular factors of your unique case. To find out exactly how much you should expect to budget, schedule a visit with your dentist offering Invisalign. He or she will evaluate the complexity of your case and determine how long it should take to help you understand what it will cost to straighten out your teeth. Remember that choosing Invisalign is a great way to invest in your smile — and yourself!
Meet the Dentist
Dr. Mark Fried is the cosmetic dentist Framingham counts on for a variety of services, including Invisalign clear aligners. He and his team have been serving patients in the same location since 1994. To learn more about their services or to find out what Invisalign might cost you, you are invited to contact the office by calling them at (508) 872-9339.