A bright white smile isn’t just an indication of healthy teeth and gums; it can also play a significant role in how confident you feel every day. But even healthy teeth and gums can look unhealthy because of chipped, spaced, discolored, or worn teeth. If you suffer from smile imperfections, we can help. We serve patients daily throughout Framingham, MA, Ashland, Natick, Southborough, Holliston, Sudbury, Hopkinton, and the surrounding communities.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
As opposed to general and restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry is elective and can be used to address a variety of cosmetic problems. There are many different cosmetic dental techniques. The condition of your teeth and the desired end result often dictates the procedure you need.
What Can Cosmetic Dentistry Fix?
Cosmetic dentistry can address problems related to:
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped teeth
- Gapped, spaced, or protruded teeth
Framingham Cosmetic Dentistry Options
- Cosmetic Bonding: Bonding is simply the application of tooth-colored composite resin to decayed, chipped, fractured or discolored teeth. Bonding is minimally invasive and surprisingly affordable. The composite resin used in bonding can be shaped and polished to match the surrounding teeth. Cosmetic bonding can be used for many cosmetic purposes including color correction and filling in gaps.
- Teeth Whitening: You can opt for easy take-home teeth whitening kits complete with custom-fitted whitening trays and professional strength whitening gel which will brighten your teeth by several shades after just a few applications.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers can instantly hide many different cosmetic imperfections at once. These thin shells of porcelain can be permanently attached to your teeth to craft a picture perfect smile.
Our Framingham office serves patients throughout Framingham, MA, Ashland, Natick, Southborough, Holliston, Sudbury, Hopkinton, and nearby areas.